Hello KMS Families,
The medical and consent forms are password protected so please enter the password to access them.
Hello KMS Families,
The link below will take you directly to our Medical and Consent Forms section of our website. Here you will find all the forms that you will need to print and fill out (that are applicable to your child). Please bring these forms in with you when the school year begins.
Please contact me, Kristi, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you and have a great day!
Just a reminder that our Moving Up Ceremony will take place in our backyard tomorrow morning at 9 am. Join us as we watch the graduates from Casa, Lower Elementary, and Upper Elementary be welcomed into each new level. Everyone is welcome!
I would like to extend a huge “MERCI” for your continuous support of the French program at KMS. We have had a fun filled year learning French at all levels. At the request of some parents I have composed a list of websites that may be helpful for summer practice.
- Duolingo: This is a fantastic French website that allows students to advance at their own pace. It works on vocabulary, grammar, listening and speaking (junior/ intermediate)
- Bescherelle: This is a tool that provides all verb conjugations (intermediate/senior)
- larousse.fr: This provides an online French dictionary, encyclopedia, games and cooking dictionary ( intermediate/senior)
- parlonsfrancais- real life scenarios using French language (intermediate/advanced)
- www.digitaldialects.com: French games ( primary levels)
- www.french-games.net: French games( primary/ junior levels)
- Songs: Julie Powers-Bonjour comment ca va, Counting songs
- Gregg Le rock
- Any songs that review colours, numbers, sports, animals, food in French ( primary)
I wish you all a safe and happy summer holiday! Merci beaucoup et bonnes vacances!
Our graduation tent is arriving on Tuesday and we are in need of parents and staff that can stay after school tomorrow to get it set up. We think it should only take about a half hour. Any help is highly appreciated, as we know many hands make light work!
This Week: It has been a quiet week in the building with the older students gone at camp but our Casa students have been taking advantage of the extra space AND responsibilities. They have been watering ALL the trees, feeding the elementary class pets and practicing yoga in the elementary classrooms!
Tip of the Week and next week: PLEASE READ EMAIL ABOUT NEXT WEEK’S SCHEDULE and plan accordingly.
We would love to see all families at the KMS year end picnic 🙂
Thank you and have a great weekend!
Happy Father’s Day!
- Outdoor wear
- Sports gear
- Children’s clothing
- Small furniture
We ask that all donations be gently used and in reasonable condition. Please do not donate the following:
- Large furniture
- Over sized items
- Items that are broken
This Week: Casa students started the week off creating a fresh & super healthy green smoothie in Casa Cooks! The students utilized their kitchen skills learned throughout the year and got right to work cutting, chopping, washing, and grating fruits and vegetables. Enjoy this delicious recipe below 🙂
Groovy Green Smoothie
*green grapes * cucumber * kiwi * celery * granny smith apples * 1 cup of ice
Blend ingredients in a blender and enjoy!
Tip of the Week: Sunhats! With the increasing sunshine and even on cloudy days comes harmful UV rays. Please make sure to send a sunhat to school with your child every day and/or keeping an extra hat in their backpack is also a good idea.