Happy New Year to all of our Casa families! We hope you had a happy, healthy, fun-filled, and relaxing holiday with your family and friends. We’re excited to be back and have lots planned for Term 2 with your children.
- If you haven’t already, please return your child’s indoor shoes and extra clothing bags.
- Check in to see photos of your children working and playing at school. You will not receive notifications when we post photos so check in every once in a while to see what’s new!
- If your child stays for recess, please consider sending two pairs of mitts on Phys.Ed days so they have a dry pair at recess.
What’s happening in January:
- January 21st – Teddy Bear Hospital. Your child does not need to bring anything for this special morning in Casa
- January 29th – Expert Day. Details will follow but this will take place during drop off for Casa families (approximately 15 minutes)
- Tuesdays in Term 2 – Yoga with Kim from Tree Song Yoga