I would like to extend a huge “MERCI” for your continuous support of the French program at KMS. We have had a fun filled year learning French at all levels. At the request of some parents I have composed a list of websites that may be helpful for summer practice.
- Duolingo: This is a fantastic French website that allows students to advance at their own pace. It works on vocabulary, grammar, listening and speaking (junior/ intermediate)
- Bescherelle: This is a tool that provides all verb conjugations (intermediate/senior)
- larousse.fr: This provides an online French dictionary, encyclopedia, games and cooking dictionary ( intermediate/senior)
- parlonsfrancais- real life scenarios using French language (intermediate/advanced)
- http://www.digitaldialects.com: French games ( primary levels)
- http://www.french-games.net: French games( primary/ junior levels)
- Songs: Julie Powers-Bonjour comment ca va, Counting songs
- Gregg Le rock
- Any songs that review colours, numbers, sports, animals, food in French ( primary)
I wish you all a safe and happy summer holiday! Merci beaucoup et bonnes vacances!